Garrison Community Council
In appreciation for your service, London and Region’s Garrison Community Council will award a minimum of $5,000 in student bursaries in 2017 to serving members of local Primary Reserve Units* who are enrolled in a post-secondary educational program.
Each bursary is $1000. and may be used for any educational expense. Application forms are available on GCC website by clicking on the link below.
Deadline for submission, via email only **, of your completed application including all support documentation is Friday 13 October 2017.
**Email to: email@example.com
Attention: GCC Bursary Selection Committee
2017 Bursary application (click here for word doc) (click here for PDF)
Click Here for Student Bursary Poster (word doc)
* Primary Reserve members serving in local Units (located in Elgin, Middlesex, Perth and Lambton Counties) may apply for a GCC Bursary.
||• 1st Hussars [London, Sarnia]
• 31 Combat Engineer Regiment (The Elgin’s) [St. Thomas]
• 31 Signal Regiment [London)
• 4th Battalion, The Royal Canadian Regiment [London, Stratford]
• 31 Service Battalion [London]
• 31 Military Police [London]
• 31 Canadian Brigade Group HQ
• HMCS Prevost
Click Here 2016 Student Bursary Recipients (PDF) (Word doc)